24 October 2007

my last trip to mcdonalds.

so im an idiot. i [against my MUCH better judgement] got mcdonalds for dinner. not because i was craving it, not because i was homesick [which are usually the only reasons which i would ever actually waste my money on that shit....and i've only been there 2x since i've been here...and the first time was just to have it with a beer, because yeah they serve beer at the mcd's here]....anyway, i ONLY got it b/c it's one of the only "para llevar" [to go] places between my house & the train station that takes credit cards....and i didnt have any cash on me.

woah, mistake! not only was the chicken sandwich barely cooked, but the "walk of shame" as i'd like to label it, was horrible. everyone for about 1-2 miles saw me walking with a big mcdonalds bag. so embarrassing. and THEN i get to my flat and rebeca [my flatmate] is showing it to a possible new flatmate [for rebeca and i]....who [i think] is spanish, and really cute...and here i am, the american girl walking in with a flashy mcdonalds bag. classic. so yeah, i'm eating a bowl of cereal right now. i'm too f-ing tired and cold to cook. [tile floors + no heater + cold weather = bad combination]

No comments: